Friday, May 16, 2008

Beyone's Kids Clothing Line

Beyonce and her mom are TRIPPIN'! Did you see these clothes? The clothes are hot, for ME! Not for my daughter. Okay, we all know it's cute to have little girls dressed like adults, but that's when they put on our clothes, heels and lipstick. Not made for their size! I mean come on. Beyonce is nothing but a "robot". Remember Vicki From Small Wonder?






I believe she has no brain and she has always been told what to do. She has no charisma nor character. Her songs are hot, Her clothes are hot, she even looks hot, but she is just too weird when she talks. Her and Mariah Carey share that same "Akwardness".




Hands on their hips?? Everytime i see my 3-year-olds put their hands on their hips I knock their hand right off. You HAVE NO HIPS! lol. Feather boas? I always related them with sluts. Dunno why. I guess the one with the boa is the pimp. Look at her hat cocked to the side. Wait..are those 5 inch heels?? WTF? I guess the one with the tea party looks innocent enough. I guess that's sweet. I guess Beyonce's Makeup artist got a hold of them, too. Maybe they are trying to out due Baby Phat? Who knows. Girls are growing up too fast today. I miss seeing little girls in spring floral print dresses and white sandles.



Would I buy Dereon for my daughter? Good question. I buy clothes that I like and will look good on my child. I may buy a couple of jackets or jeans, but that's about it. You know who else should be ashamed. Apple Bottom Jeans. Why not name the kids's clothes "Apple Sauce" or "Apple Pie"?

That seems more acceptable. I have always associated apple bottoms with a "phat ass." Do you want some 30 year old pedafile looking at your 6-year-old's "Apple Bottom?". Where is the change people?



Small Wonder Clip

No comments: