Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer 2008

Even though last year was about color, it appears this year is the same thing! It's all about color. Stay away from the black! Show your true colors and express yourself!





Luxurie



I am not impressed with their line, however they do have lots of colors and fun hoodies.

How much? Prices range from $25 - $70


Apple Bottoms

Hey I tried on a pair of these and they felt nice! Real nice. Made my booty look bootilicious, too!


How much? Prices range from $40 - $70

House of Dereon
Love to hate her, hate to love her! She's our all American Girl Beyonce's line!
She had too many to choose from that I liked so here are a few.


This outfit is too sexy. Didn't see it on the site so I just screenshot it for you.

Ooooh check out this jacket. Sexy!!

How much? Prices range from $45 - $120

No comments: