Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fine, Fine, Fine, Fine, Whoooo!





Full Article

Make sure you grab a couple copies! I know I will!

Wow these ladies are gorgeous Multiplatinum, Grammy winning artist! Two of my FAVORITE artist of all time made the cover of Essence, Mary and My girl A-Keys. How great is that!? Just seen the Heart of the City tour with Mary J. Blige and Jay Z. Words can not describe how she made me feel! IT was PHENOMINAL! It was a must see. I can't tell you enough! I got the tickets from
Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub!
Everywhere else they wanted $300+ per ticket.


All of these dresses are unique. I don't really like Mary's because I feel as though she has a great style and taste and that dress is just not working for her! I would definitely wear Alica's Dress. Love all the colors and how it flows. Beautiful ladies!



Jill Scott teamed up with Ashley Stewart and made the Butterfly Bra. I was watching good morning america yesterday and seen her on there talking about it. Those bra's look comfortable for the b and c cup ladies,too! :)

No comments: