Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sean John Woman's Line

We all remember the fresh beat, cute face and controversial hit Me and You about 2 years ago right? Well we all know she has been dropped from Bad Boys, which we all knew that was gonna happen anyway. Diddy is NO joke. Her album didn't do well of course. I mean she only had one hit on that album. Not that I would know because that's the only song I ever heard from her. Song was hot, but I knew she couldn't sing and she was just "cute". Anyway she is the new face of Sean Jean along with Lauren London(Roll Bounce, This Christmas). He released his clothing line last fall. I like it! I think it will improve of course. Go Diddy, GO!



Here is a video I found on You tube


Sean John for Women





WAIT! Did you see the MTV special a couple of weeks ago. "I am King" Fashion show? SUPER HOT!

Five years after his last appearance at New York Fashion week, Diddy seeks to show a cutting edge and racially conscious collection from his Sean John line. He uses ALL BLACK MALE MODELS! Can you believe that!? Looks like him and Dunn Should team up. :)

Visit MTV to see the VIDEO!

No comments: