Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Keyshia Cole New Hair Color

I was definitely feeling the blonde Keyshia! I was 2 seconds away from dying my hair platinum blonde!


(Also 2 seconds away from being bald!) Did it honey blonde before..out of a box. Never again!


So maybe i'll just get a wig. Anywho, Loving her new hair style even better! It brings out her honey complexion and her features really stand out!



This outfit is clean and sexy and can be worn on the day or night out. We can't see her jeans nor shoes, but I'm sure sista is working that outfit! I would wear this shirt in a heart beat. LOOK, even the Grey Goose and energy drinks are matching her shirt. I love this picture! She looks like your "round the way girl". Makeup is Flawless!



Where: I would try your local mall to find something like this. Check out some of the links on your left. They may have a similar shirt.

No comments: